Tickets for the 2019 June Concert Series are on sale now!
Tickets for the June concert series are available exclusively through the Bard College Fisher Center box office. The Fisher Center adds a processing fee of $4.50 for each individual ticket (including sales at the door) and $7.50 for each subscription ticket, but the fees are waived for those supporting the Fisher Center with a donation of $150 or more. Five-dollar tickets for full-time students are are exempt from the processing fee.
Tickets are exchangeable through the Fisher Center box office provided seats are available. We still retain our popular open seating policy for all the concerts.
There are several ways to purchase tickets:
1. ONLINE: Go to our main Upcoming Events page and click the red “Buy Tickets” button for any event you’d like to attend. Or you can purchase a Subscription Ticket to all three June Series concerts HERE.
2. BY PHONE: Call 845-758-7900 and place a phone order during box office hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. Please have credit card information ready when you call, and remind the representative if you are eligible for a processing fee waiver.
3. IN PERSON: Go to the Fisher Center’s main box office, located in the lobby of the Sosnoff Theater, Monday through Friday between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm. (We also welcome walk-ins at our “mobile box office” in the Olin Hall lobby on the evenings of the concerts.)
4. BY MAIL: Print and fill out this Ticket Purchase Form and mail to:
Richard B. Fisher Center for the Performing Arts Box Office
PO Box 5000
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504-5000
Let us know if you prefer your tickets mailed to you or waiting for your pick up at our Will Call table in Olin Hall. Will Call orders and purchases received within 14 days of a performance will be available in Olin Hall one-half hour prior to the performances.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Us with a Donation!
Donations are essential to our ability to present outstanding chamber music performances, support our student awards program, commission new works, and offer our annual free Family Concert. No matter how much you give, your support matters!
There are 3 ways to donate:
1. ONLINE: Just click this button below to donate any amount via PayPal. You don’t need a PayPal account — you can donate safely and securely with just a credit card. Or, if you do have a PayPal account, you can donate via your PayPal account. It’s quick and easy!
2. WITH “DONATION” TICKETS: Purchase one or more Donation Tickets as part of your ticket purchase through the Fisher Center box office. “Donation” Tickets are an additional tax deductible cost of $100 over the basic price of $30 for individual concerts or $70 for three-concert subscriptions. For a single event Donation Ticket, click the red “Buy Tickets” button of the event listing on our main homepage and then select Donation Ticket at checkout; for a Donation Subscription to all three June Series concerts, click HERE.
3. BY MAIL: Print and fill out this Donation Form, and mail it with a check in any tax-deductable amount payable to HVCMC-Bard College, to:
HVCMC – Bard Center
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504
Become an Underwriter
We are pleased to discuss underwriting opportunities with you as a way to make a significant contribution that benefits the continuation of our programs or is designated as an in-memoriam donation to the HVCMC.
Potential opportunities include individual June concerts, our Fall Benefit or Family Concert, our Student Awards Program, a composition co-commission, or other special initiatives.
Underwriters may direct their donations in coordination with HVCMC and will receive appropriate recognition. Please contact Deb Rinehart, our Administrator, via email@example.com for further information.
Our 2019 programs are made possible by generous gifts from the following friends. (Note: This list reflects donations received July 2018 through January 2019.)
Sustainers ($1,000 or more)
Vern Bergelin and Mary Ellen Ross
Mark and Martha Patricof
Robert Weiss and Susan Chadick
Benefactors ($500 – $999)
Dennis Giaque and Bing Yang
Patrons ($250 – $499)
Hal Einhorn and Betty Landis
Alfred and Glenda Law
Carol and David Nahon
Elizabeth and Sevgin Oktay
Christopher Scholz and Ines Elskop
Catriona Shafer and Gurdon Miller
Illiana van Meeteren
Tinny and Myles Weintraub
Sponsors ($100 – $249)
Barbara and Tom Campo
Odile and Rev. Bruce Chilton
Joseph and Joyce Gelb
Hana and Chet Gordon
Linda and Stanley Green
Jan and Lester Greenberg
Didi and Andrew Hunter
Stephen and Bindy Kaye
Carol and David Nahon
Thomas and Sarah O’Connor
John Ruskay and Robin Bernstein
Alex Shafer and Denis Duman
Stephen and Lizbeth Shafer
Paul and Dr. Judith Stoddard
Beverly Benz Truelle and Phillippe Truelle
Nick and Carola Warren
Adrienne and Don Westmore
Friends (to $99)
Deborah Barrow and Don Delaney
Christopher and Helena Gibbs
Alix Shafer and Denis Duman
Stephen and Lizbeth Shafer
A special Thank You to the following for their in-kind donations and services:
Jaime Laredo & Sharon Robinson
Phyllis Feder – Clinton Vineyards
Lisa Hedges – Bard College
Susanna Armbruster – Bard College
Bob Bursey – Fisher Center for the Performing Arts
David Steffen – Fisher Center for the Performing Arts
Alan Wolfzahn – Chartwells Catering
Tina Keil – Bella Fiori Florist
Lorelei Shavelle – JOLOstudio.com
Members of the HVCMC Board of Directors
for their other in-kind support.